2021年8月26日星期四

Best Party Bridesmaid Dress

One great experience of ordering bridesmaid dresses in eDressit. At first i just want to buy a dress as bridesmaid to attended my friend wedding, I search the wesbite and find a beautiful green dress, but the wedding theme is dark color,  so I change color to dark red. 
The dress came very fast then expected, but little bit longer for me. Then I contacted them to fix the dress length, they are so nice and do this for me. And my friends ,we all bridesmaids, they all love my dress, we decide order same as mine, but 2 of them feel expensive, another 2 ordered same. But the 2 person order other seller, the quality is not good as mine, they returned. and joined us.
Finally I order 5 dresses, 2 girl dresses and 7 Bow and ties, all came in time, they are very nice and excellent. We all love our dresses. Thank you eDressit.

没有评论:

发表评论