2021年9月7日星期二

Best Elegant Evening Dress

As the Covid situation is going better, the parties are coming out. I will share a excellent experience of ordering an evening dress. And I love my dress.
At first I find the beautiful dress on line, I like it very much, then I click it in and check the big picture, that is the dress i am looking for. 

But I noted that they're dress length is 155 cm from shoulder to hem, and I am only 163cm. it will be long for me even I have high heels. I contact with them about my size and height. they are very professional and very kind to alter the size and dress length for me.

It was really surprised that the dress came in 3 days. Then I open it, really WOW formal dress, same as picture shown , and fit me like gloves, Love it so much. here shows my pictures, color is real green , but the phone has color changes lighter.
Oh, it is eDressit company, I really recommend, thank you.
 

没有评论:

发表评论