2021年8月13日星期五

Best Summer Party Dress

 Today I gonna talk about one of the best shopping experience. I love the dresses very much and hope to share the dresses with you.

Yes, you can see that it is same style in different colors. First is blush color. My skin color is light brown, and i am not confidient with this color, but i want to have a try, it is not too bad. 

Then the dark red color dress , all dresses are in same size. but the pleats make me seems slim, it is one of my best color.
The floral color is buy by chance, cause i need some floral dress in summer, and it is summer floral dress.  Want to try different floral dresses. each has different effect.
I know that this style is popular for years, but still love it. Sweetheart neck formal dresses with pleats, very simple design, but if you try on, you will feel it is more beautiful then except. Love the dresses i got, Thank you .


没有评论:

发表评论